Wondering what to wear ?, check out our list of 9 ankara print suit designers men can wear to “Water Is Life” Africa Gives Back International Gala on Saturday, July 14th.
Post for the women: https://www.allthingsankara.com/2018/06/gala-18-ankara-print-gown-designers-women-can-wear-to-water-is-life-africa-gives-back-international-gala-on-saturday-july-14th-in-silver-spring-maryland.html
For more information and tickets go to africagbi.org/gala
1.No-Tribe Clothing – Los Angeles, California
- The model is wearing the Ohene Blazer & Kendu Pants by No Tribe Clothing, available for purchase here and here.
2. Queen E. Collection – Los Angeles, California
- Imo Two Piece Suit by Queen E. Collection. This is first time Queen E. has included menswear into her collection. The suit will be be available for purchase on her website soon. In the meantime, you can email her to purchase.
3. Kente Gentlemen – Abidjan, Paris, & New York City
- Sir Chidi in the Hibiscus Suit by Kente Gentlemen. Shop this blazer on their website here.
4. D’IYANU – Norristown, Pennsylvania
- The model below is wearing the Rami Blazer by D’IYANU. Available for purchase on their website here.
- Pair this suit with a pair of black pants, a white shirt and black bowtie and you are set!
5. Abrantie The Gentleman – Accra, Ghana
6. We Are Kings – Canada
7. Ohema Ohene – England
- The model below is wearing the African print Men’s Trousers and the African Print Joshua Nsubra Blazer. Purchase on their website here and here.
8. Kamsi TCharles – Nigeria
- The model below is wearing a suit from Kamsi TCharles’s Czar & The Rabbi Spring/Summer 2016 Collection.
9. Khristopher Aiyeh – Washington, D.C. Area
- The founder of Khristopher Aiyeh, rocking a custom suit for his birthday last year.