On Sunday, June 30th, 2019, UK ankaranistas showed up to “Slay. Eat & Repeat” at All Things Ankara Brunch 2019, presented by All Things Ankara and produced by Nikki Billie Jean, the founder of All Things Ankara.
The All Things Ankara Brunch is an exciting event for attendees to slay in your stylish ankara print attire, eat delectable West African cuisine, and do it all again.
The brunch took place at Enish, an award winning Nigerian restaurant in Lewisham, London.
Special guest for the All Things Ankara Brunch included street style blogger Alero Buttercup, tv/radio presenter, Remel London, actress/comedian Lola Jagun, choreographer Sherrie Silver, and dancer Princess K.
See the Ankara Street Style at All Things Ankara Brunch 2019 London (Best Dressed Women) below. See the post on the best dressed men —> here.
- Alero Buttercup – instagram.com/alerobuttercup
2. Sherrie Silver – instagram.com/sherriesilver
3. Funmi Akintaju
4. Nikki Billie Jean – instagram.com/nikkibilliejean
5. ATM Kollectionz – instagram.com/atmkollectionz
6. Remel London – instagram.com/remel_london
7. Ibironke Akintaju aka Miss Ronnie – instagram.com/ibironkeakintaju
8. Lola Jagun – instagram.com/lolajagun
9. Princess K – instagram.com/princesskofficial